Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How to Add Comments, etc.

Hello All! We were hoping to see a little more activity here, but maybe the "sign-in" process is a little hazy, so I'll try to explain it a little. To add comments to any post, the easiest way to sign in is with a Google mail account. It's very quick and easy to sign up for, go to http://mail.google.com/ and go for it. After you have a Gmail username and password, you can sign in to the blog and leave comments. If anyone is interested in authoring a post every now and then, let me know and we'll add you as an author. If anyone has any questions please drop me a email at kg4szw@arrl.net
I have also added a site analyzer to this site so we can get an idea of how much traffic it's receiving, I'll keep us posted on the stats. Thanks!

No comments: